Ham and Cheese Pumpkin Bites are done in less than 15 minutes! Make these treats for the kids before they go trick-or-treating.
Ham and Cheese Pumpkin Bites
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts
- 1/2 lb. sliced ham, cut into 2-inch rounds
- 1/2 lb. sliced sharp Cheddar, cut into 2-inch rounds
- 1 large egg
- Heat oven to 425º.
- Unroll pie crust. Cut each crust into 12 pumpkin shapes using a 3-inch pumpkin cookie cutter. Place 2 slices each of ham and cheese in the center of each pumpkin. With a small brush, brush beaten egg around edges.
- Top with remaining pumpkins, pressing edges to seal. Using a spoon, make ridges on pumpkins. With a small knife, pierce ridges to vent.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with nonstick foil. Brush tops with beaten egg. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden. Let cool before serving.