Breakfast is served! Ham, Egg and Cheese Rolls are made in 20 minutes.
Ham, Egg and Cheese Rolls
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 (13.8 oz.) package pizza dough
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 8 oz. sliced Cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. sliced ham or bacon
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Mix eggs with milk, salt and pepper. Heat in a saucepan until scrambled. Set eggs aside.
- On a slightly floured surface roll dough into a rectangle. Place 1/3 scrambled eggs along edge of dough. Place 1/3 cheese slices over eggs. Place 1/3 ham over cheese. Roll pizza dough one turn. Repeat process two more times. Set roll on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Mix butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a small bowl. Brush over roll. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.