Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps are easy, healthy and delicious. These wraps are done within 20 minutes!
Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 (12 oz.) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 romaine heart, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 5 tortillas
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 7 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and golden brown. Remove pan from heat. Add barbecue sauce and toss chicken to coat.
- Place a tortilla on a plate. Layer with a spoonful of chicken, cheese, pineapple, onion, peppers, romaine and cilantro. Roll, burrito style and secure with a toothpick.