Too many garden veggies to spare? We have a wonderful recipe to solve your problem, Homemade Garden Salsa is made with fresh cilantro, bell peppers, tomatoes and jalapeño.
Homemade Garden Salsa
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped jalapeño
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Mix tomatoes, peppers, garlic, onions, cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice and salt. Serve with tortilla chips.
- * For a smoother salsa, blend some of the vegetables in a blender or food processor.