Hot Italian Sliders are perfect for a large crowd. Serve these as appetizers or snacks for your next gathering.
Hot Italian Sliders
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 12 Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter, softened and divided
- 1/2 Tbsp. plus 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 12 slices smoked deli ham
- 1/4 lb. deli-sliced salami
- 1/4 lb. deli-sliced pepperoni
- 1 (8 oz.) jar sliced roasted red peppers
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- Marinara Sauce for serving
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Spray 9 x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cut rolls in half. Place bottom of rolls in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of butter,
- /2 tablespoon Italian seasoning and parsley. Evenly spread mixture on bottom half of rolls. Layer ham, salami, pepperoni, roasted red peppers and cheese on top. Place top of rolls over everything.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and add remaining 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Whisk together and pour evenly over rolls. Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serve with marinara.