Italian Pinwheels are simply delicious. This easy recipe can be made ahead of time and served as an appetizer or lunch snack.
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup roasted peppers, chopped
- 2/3 cup banana peppers, chopped
- 3 flour tortillas
- 9 Salami slices
- 9 Pepperoni slices
- 9 ham slices
- 9 Provolone cheese slices
- Mix cream cheese, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and peppers in a bowl to combine.
- Spread 1/3 mixture onto a tortilla. Place 3 slices of cheese in middle of the tortilla. Layer 3 slices Salami, then 3 slices Pepperoni and 3 slices of ham. Repeat with other tortillas. Roll up tightly and refrigerate until cool, about 1 hour. Slice into pinwheels before serving.