Jalapeño Havarti Cheese Ball features the cheese of the month! Dofino Havarti cheese is on sale at Sparkle! Try this recipe for the fourth or any family gathering.
Jalapeño Havarti Cheese Ball
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 Tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 7 oz. Dofino Havarti cheese, cubed
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Vegetable spray
- Crackers for serving
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Combine pecans, honey and salt. Pour onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside until cool.
- In a skillet add jalapeño and spray with vegetable spray. Cook over medium heat until jalapeños are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add cheese, cream cheese and garlic powder to a food processor and pulse for a few seconds, until combined. Add 1/4 cup candied pecans and jalapeño and pulse again.
- Form into a ball and cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate for twenty minutes. Chop remaining pecans and roll onto cheese ball. Serve with crackers.