This recipe is done within 15 minutes! Kielbasa, pepper and onion potato hash is an inexpensive meal filled with veggies and kielbasa. Make this dish for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner!
Kielbasa, Pepper and Onion Potato Hash
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 3 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (14 oz.) package kielbasa, cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Fry until golden brown and cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a separate skillet, heat remaining olive oil over medium-high heat. Add kielbasa and cook for 5 minutes. Remove and set aside. Add garlic, peppers and onion to skillet. Cook for 10 minutes or until softened. Add cooked potatoes and kielbasa to skillet, mix to combine.