Lemon Artichoke Pasta Salad is light and refreshing! Serve with chicken if desired.
Lemon Artichoke Pasta Salad
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 lb. pasta
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. asparagus, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14 oz.) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse under cold water; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add asparagus and season with ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Sauté for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic, sautéing for 2 more minutes, until fragrant and the asparagus is tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, asparagus mixture, artichoke hearts, cheese and pine nuts.
- Whisk together lemon juice, basil, red wine vinegar and remaining salt and pepper. Drizzle over pasta and toss to combine.