Try lemon mustard potato salad, it’s filled with red skinned potatoes, cheese, walnuts and bell peppers. It’s perfect for Memorial Day celebrations!
Lemon Mustard Potato Salad
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 1/2 lbs. baby red skinned potatoes, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 cups arugula
- 1/4 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, garlic powder and lemon zest until smooth. Remove 3 tablespoons of the dressing and reserve.
- Add potatoes to bowl and toss until coated. Arrange potatoes in an even layer on a baking sheet lined with foil. Season with remaining salt and pepper. Roast for about 40 minutes, until golden and tender.
- In a large bowl, toss together reserved 3 tablespoons dressing, bell pepper and arugula. Arrange on a platter. Place roasted potatoes on top and sprinkle with the cheese and walnuts.