Heat up the grill for Lime Chicken. It’s served over white rice and topped with cilantro.
Lime Chicken and Rice
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tsp. fresh lime zest
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapeños, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- White rice for serving
- Whisk together lime juice, lime zest, olive oil, cilantro, jalapeño, garlic, honey, salt and chili powder, until well combined. Add chicken to marinade, coat evenly. Marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill and brush with oil.
- Place chicken on grill, drizzle with marinade and cook on each side until golden brown. Serve over white rice and garnish with cilantro.