The cheese of the month is Guggisberg Baby Swiss Cheese. Try Linguine with Ham and Swiss for dinner; this comforting casserole is easy to make and full of flavor.
Linguine with Ham & Swiss
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 8 oz. linguine, broken in half
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Guggisberg Baby Swiss Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine ham, cream of mushroom soup, 2 cups cheese, sour cream, milk, onion, green pepper, garlic powder and butter. Add pasta, tossing to coat.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Cover and bake for 35 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 15 to 20 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.