Mango Barbecue Fish Tacos are fresh and fun! Serve this dish with rice or chips.
Mango Barbecue Fish Tacos
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 mango, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 12 oz. skinless red snapper, sea bass or cod
- 8 (6-inch) tortillas
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place half the mango in a blender or food processor. Add barbecue sauce and purée until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine 2/3 cup barbecue sauce mixture, mayonnaise and lime zest. Add remaining mango, coleslaw and green onions. Toss to coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Season fish with salt and pepper. Grill fish on a greased rack over medium heat for 4 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes. Brush remaining barbecue mixture during last 2 minutes of grilling. Wrap tortillas in foil and place on grill rack over heat while fish is grilling.
- To serve, fill tortillas with cooked fish, coleslaw mixture, guacamole and cilantro.