Mediterranean Pasta is done in 15 minutes! Add chicken, steak or pork to this dish for even more flavor.
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 8 oz. spaghetti
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/3 cup halved Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 (10 oz.) jar artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Add garlic and oil to a small pan over medium-low heat. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add oil, lemon juice, olives, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, parsley and salt to cooked, drained pasta, toss to combine. When ready to serve, add cheese and gently toss to combine.