Homemade Mini Cinnamon Rolls will be the kids favorite breakfast! Surprise them this week for Cinnamon Roll Sunday!
Mini Cinnamon Rolls
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 package seamless premade dough
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract, divided
- 1 stick butter, divided
- 1/2 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. whole milk
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface until it measures a 24 x 16-inch rectangle. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a small mixing bowl. Spread 1/2 stick melted butter over dough, then cover with brown sugar mixture. Using a pizza cutter, cut 24 strips of dough. Roll each up into a tight roll.
- Place rolls into a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish and bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until the centers are lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Prepare frosting by combining cream cheese, 1/2 stick softened butter, powdered sugar, milk and 1 teaspoon vanilla in a small mixing bowl. Beat together until smooth; once rolls are cool, spread frosting on each roll.