No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits make the perfect New Year’s Eve dessert. Top each parfait with sprinkles and chocolate curls.
No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 5 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups fresh berries or canned pie filling
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Plastic cups, sprinkles or chocolate curls for serving
- Beat cream cheese, heavy cream and sugar until smooth. Add lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract and beat until light and creamy, about 3 minutes. Transfer cheesecake mixture to a resealable plastic bag or piping bag to fill glasses.
- Add a layer of graham crackers to the bottom of each parfait glass. Top graham crackers with a layer of cheesecake then a layer of fruit. Repeat layers. Top each parfait with a dollop of whipped cream and desired toppings.