We have three easy comfort dishes for Halloween this year. Make this easy One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese dish for the little monsters in your family!
One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 2 (14 oz.) cans chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 10 oz. elbow pasta noodles, uncooked
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large pot, cook ground beef and onion until meat is cooked through and onion is soft and translucent. Add garlic and celery and cook for 2 more minutes. Drain if needed.
- Add chicken broth, tomatoes, kidney beans, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and boil for 12 to 15 minutes until pasta is cooked through. Stir as needed. When pasta has absorbed most of the liquid, add cheese and mix until combined. Cook for another 5 minutes or until pasta is cooked through.