One Pot Chili Mac is the perfect combination of chili and macaroni and cheese.
One Pot Chili Mac
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (14 oz.) cans chicken broth
- 1 (28 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 12 oz. uncooked elbow pasta
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a pot cook ground beef and onion, until beef is cooked through and onion is soft and translucent. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Drain if needed. Add chicken broth, tomatoes, kidney beans, chili powder, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and boil for about 15 minutes, until pasta is cooked through. When pasta is cooked through, add cheese and stir to combine.