Oven Baked Chili Cheese Dogs
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- 2 cups prepared chili
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 red or yellow onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with tin-foil. Place hot dog buns inside. Then put a hot dog inside each bun.
- Ladle 1/3 cup of chili onto each hot dog, and sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese and onion.
- Cover pan with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes and then carefully remove foil. Use a spatula to help remove hot dogs from pan. Serve warm.