Pear, Blackberry & Gorgonzola Cheese Bites are elegant appetizers or snacks.
Pear, Blackberry & Gorgonzola Cheese Bites
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar or 1/4 cup balsamic glaze
- 18 crackers or pita chips
- 4 oz. Salemville Gorgonzola cheese, sliced
- 1 pear, thinly sliced and cut in half
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 18 blackberries
- In a small saucepan on medium heat, reduce balsamic vinegar until thick, about one quarter of its original volume.
- Spoon balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze onto each cracker. Top with Gorgonzola cheese and pear. Drizzle with honey and add a blackberry to each.