The kids will love Pizza Pasta Casserole for dinner tonight. Pick up the ingredients to make this one!
Pizza Pasta Casserole
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 lb. Sparkle Italian sausage
- 1 (28 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 16 oz. penne pasta
- 3 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz. pepperoni, sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Brown sausage in a pan over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt. Stir to combine.
- Meanwhile boil pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and pour half in a 9 × 13-inch baking dish. Spoon half the meat mixture over pasta. Top with half the Mozzarella cheese and half the pepperoni. Layer remaining pasta, meat sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes until bubbly and brown.