Pizza Pinwheels are super easy to make and you can customize them to your liking. Add your favorite toppings to this recipe, olives, green peppers or even ham and pineapple. The kids will love them!
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 (15 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Mini pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Roll out pizza crust and top with garlic powder and pasta sauce, spread to coat dough. Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese. Add pepperoni. Top with remaining cheese.
- Starting with one of the long sides of the rectangle, roll dough up tightly, pinching seams to close at the end. Use a sharp, thin knife to cut 1 1/2” sections of dough.
- Set pinwheels on a large greased baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, until cheese is melted and rolls are just beginning to turn golden brown.