Author: Sparkle Markets
- 4 Portobello mushroom caps
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- pizza toppings: sautéed green peppers or onions, pepperoni, sausage, olives, etc.
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Season Portobello mushrooms with salt and garlic powder and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until slightly softened. Drain off any excess water.
- Top mushrooms with sauce and sprinkle Italian seasoning overtop. Top with mozzarella cheese and your favorite toppings. Bake 10 minutes more and serve immediately.