Author: Sparkle Markets
The kids will come back for seconds for this recipe. Tastes delicious with and without the icing!
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened, divided
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- 7 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Mix 4 oz. cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and ground cloves until well combined.
- Unroll one package of crescent rolls, pressing seems together. Top dough with half of the pumpkin mixture, leaving about 1/2-inch around the edges. Starting at the long side, roll dough into a log. Cut log into 1/2-inch rolls and place each into the muffin tin. Repeat with the other crescent roll and remaining pumpkin mixture. Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile beat together remaining cream cheese and butter. Mix in vanilla, milk, confectioners sugar and salt until smooth and fluffy. Remove rolls from muffin tin and let cool. Once cool spread frosting overtop rolls.