You won’t be disappointed with this refreshing salad. Quinoa salad is full of fresh, healthy ingredients.
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cucumber, peeled and finely diced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Spread walnuts on a baking sheet and toast for 3 to 4 minutes. Cool walnuts and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Drain quinoa and rinse under cold running water. Drain again. Add quinoa, cucumber, tomatoes, onion and parsley to walnuts. Fold in oil, lemon juice and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper and serve.