Ranch Chicken Tacos are made with a few ingredients and customized to your liking!
Ranch Chicken Tacos
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (1 oz.) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (1 oz.) packet dry ranch dressing
- 1 (14 oz.) can chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Flour tortillas, tomato, lettuce, sour cream and cheese for serving
- Place chicken breasts, taco seasoning, dry ranch dressing, chicken broth and cayenne pepper in a slow cooker. Cook on low for 5 hours. Shred chicken and cook for 30 more minutes. Serve shredded chicken on tortillas with your favorite toppings.