Try Red Velvet Cheesecake this holiday. The kids can help make this one!
Red Velvet Cheesecake
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 (15.25 oz.) box red velvet cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 (3.4 oz.) packages cheesecake instant pudding
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (8 oz.) container whipped topping
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Bake in a 9 x 13-inch pan until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cake cool completely.
- Using the end of a spoon, poke several holes in the cake. Whisk together pudding, vanilla and milk, then pour over cake, making sure to fill the holes. Place cake in the refrigerator for about 12 to 15 minutes to let the pudding set. Spread whipped topping evenly over top and sprinkle with chocolate chips.