Salmon Burgers are a light lunch or dinner idea for vegetarians. Top these burgers with your favorite ingredients!
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 1/2 lbs. skinless, boneless salmon
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 shallots, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. capers, drained
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Lettuce, tomato, buns and desired sauce for serving
- Cut salmon into large chunks and place 1/4 into food processor. Add mustard. Pulse until mixture becomes pasty. Add shallots and remaining salmon, pulse until well combined. Scrape mixture into a bowl. Stir in bread crumbs, capers, lemon juice, onion, salt and pepper. Shape into four burgers.
- Place olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook burgers for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, turning once. Serve on buns with desired toppings.