Sausage, Bean and Spinach Dip
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb. hot ground pork sausage
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 oz.) package spinach, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Corn chip scoops
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cook diced onion and sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 8 to 10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Drain. Stir in garlic; cook for 1 minute.
- Add cream cheese and cook until melted. Stir in spinach and salt, and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Gently stir in beans. Pour mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with chips.