Sausage, Egg and Cheese Rollups
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 3 (4 oz.) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 12 cooked breakfast sausage links
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In small bowl, beat eggs, salt, pepper and milk. Scramble remaining eggs in a greased skillet.
- Unroll dough onto work surface; separate into 12 triangles. Sprinkle cheese on each triangle. Top each with spoonful of scrambled eggs and 1 sausage link. Roll up triangles and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.