Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff is an easy recipe that feeds up to 4 people. You won’t be disappointed in this dish.
Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 oz.) container light sour cream
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 16 oz. chopped mushrooms
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 16 oz. egg noodles
- Season chicken breasts with seasoned salt and pepper. Place chicken breasts in bottom of slow cooker. Mix cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, onion powder, bouillon cubes, garlic, mushrooms and white wine in a large bowl. Pour mixture over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Serve chicken mixture over noodles.