Cooler weather calls for the slow cooker. Try Slow Cooker Turkey Breast for dinner tonight. Start this recipe in the morning and it’ll be done after work.
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 5 1/2 lbs. bone-in turkey breast
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, sliced into 4 thick slices
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans chicken broth
- Olive oil
- Wash and dry turkey breast, leaving skin on. Rub breast with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and onion powder. Top with garlic.
- Coat bottom of slow cooker with olive oil. Add onion. Place turkey breast on top of onion, making a shelf for the breast to sit on. Add chicken broth, careful not to wash off the seasoning on the turkey breast. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.