Sparkle Baked Fish
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 3 lbs. fish fillets, cod, haddock, halibut or walleye
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/3 cup buttered bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Rub fish with butter, salt and pepper. Lay bacon on the bottom of baking pan and place fillets on top.
- In a bowl, mix sour cream, lemon juice and bread crumbs. Spread mixture over fish. Sprinkle cheese over top. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.