Pack spicy Italian wraps in your lunch this week! You can customize this recipe to your liking. Add tomatoes, mayonnaise or ranch dressing.
Spicy Italian Wrap
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced ham or capicola
- 1/4 lb. sliced salami
- 1/4 lb. sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 lb. sliced Provolone cheese
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1/3 cup banana peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Sparkle Italian dressing
- Layer ham, salami, pepperoni, cheese, lettuce and peppers on top of a flour tortilla.
- Drizzle dressing carefully over peppers and lettuce. Roll wrap up tightly. Cut in half and wrap in plastic wrap. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.