Holiday parties are right around the corner. Don’t stress, we have the perfect dish for your next party, Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Dip!
Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 (8 oz.) package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (7 oz.) jar roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, de-thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- Crackers or chips for serving
- Heat oven to 350º.
- Combine cream cheese, yogurt, garlic, red peppers, spinach, salt, pepper and cheeses in a large bowl, reserving a few tablespoons of shredded cheese.
- Fold everything together until combined. Pour dip into a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.