Celebrate Spring with fresh basil, strawberries and Mozzarella in this fresh dish, Strawberry Caprese Salad.
Strawberry Caprese Salad
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 3 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/2 lb. fresh Mozzarella, cubed
- 4 cups halved strawberries
- French bread baguette slices, toasted
- Whisk together white balsamic vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, salt and pepper, until sugar is dissolved. Slowly add olive oil and continue whisking until smooth. Add basil and cheese; toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours. Stir in strawberries and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with baguette slices and garnish with basil.