Need a quick and easy dinner for the kids tonight? Stuffing and Chicken Casserole is the perfect dish! Serve this dinner with your favorite vegetable.
Stuffing and Chicken Casserole
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 (6 oz.) box stuffing mix
- 1 3/4 lbs. skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions. Spoon stuffing across the center of a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Sprinkle chicken with paprika and place over of stuffing.
- In a small bowl, stir soup, milk, parsley, salt and pepper. Pour soup mixture over chicken. Bake, covered for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.