Try something different for dinner tonight. Thai beef stir-fry, is served with roasted peanuts, jalapeño and snap peas over brown rice.
Thai Beef Stir-Fry
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 8 oz. snap peas, trimmed
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 (12 oz.) top-round sirloin steak, cooked and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Brown rice or serving
- Stir together lime juice, water, brown sugar, soy sauce, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat oil, add snap peas and cook until bright green, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add jalapeño, peanuts, steak and reserved sauce; cook for about 1 to 2 minutes, until combined. Toss in mint and serve over brown rice. Garnish with green onions.