The big game is right around the corner and we have a great appetizer to kick it off. These little appetizers are filled with tomatoes, Swiss cheese, bacon and cream cheese! You can easily double this recipe if you’re serving a big crowd.
Tomato Bacon Bites
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 (10 oz.) can tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 2 cups bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 45 frozen phyllo pastry cups, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Mix tomatoes and green chilies, bacon, Swiss cheese and cream cheese in a bowl until blended. Spoon mixture into cups, place cups onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.