Cut on calories and carbs with Tuna Lettuce Wraps. It’s topped with an avocado dressing for extra flavor.
Tuna Lettuce Wraps
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 4 large Butter lettuce leaves
- 4 oz. tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 avocado
- 3 Tbsp. fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeds and membrane removed
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Place lettuce leaves on a plate or cutting board. Top each leaf with 1 oz. tuna, tomatoes and red onion. Mix yogurt, avocado, cilantro, pepper, garlic powder, salt and water together. Drizzle each wrap with dressing.