Tuscan Chicken Tortellini will put a smile on your face. This recipe is filled with sundried tomatoes, spinach and a delicious creamy garlic sauce.
Tuscan Chicken Tortellini
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 10 oz. tortellini
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness, cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups spinach
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in olive oil for 5 to 7 minutes on each side over medium heat until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add spinach, garlic and sundried tomatoes to pan and sauté over medium heat for 2 minutes until garlic is fragrant. Add chicken broth and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until spinach is wilted. Add heavy cream and stir another 3 minutes until liquid is reduced slightly and creamy.
- Add tortellini and chicken to pan, stir to coat. Add salt and pepper and cook for one more minute.