We have another one pot recipe for you! Veggie Lo Mein is made with veggies and Ramen noodles.
Veggie Lo Mein
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups diced cabbage
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup diced green onion
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 3 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. sweet cooking rice wine
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 (3 oz.) packages Ramen noodles, discard seasoning
- Heat a large sauté pan with olive oil. Add cabbage, carrots, peppers, onion and broccoli and sauté until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, cooking rice wine, ginger and garlic.
- Cook noodles to package directions. Add noodles and sauce to vegetables, mix until combined. Cook until vegetables have softened and sauce has thickened.