Need Memorial Day recipes? Try these veggie pinwheels, they only take minutes to make, are light and refreshing and the perfect appetizer or snack for the upcoming holiday!
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 4 large tortillas
- 2/3 cup whipped light cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. dry ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot strips
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- Mix together cream cheese and ranch until combined. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over tortillas, leaving 1 inch border on all sides. Layer vegetables across the tortillas; top with chicken.
- Tightly roll up each tortilla, refrigerate for at least 1 hour and then cut into pinwheels.