These little Wonton Taco Cups are fun appetizers for parties and can be easily doubled for a large crowd.
Wonton Taco Cups
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 lb. lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (1 oz.) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (10 oz.) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Chopped green onion and sliced olives for topping
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. In a bowl, combine beef, taco seasoning and tomatoes. Line each cup of prepared muffin tin with a wonton wrapper. Add 1 tablespoon of cheese in each cup. Press down and add another layer of wonton wrapper, taco mixture and a final layer of cheese. Bake for 11 to 13 minutes, until cups are heated through and edges are golden brown. Top with desired taco toppings.