Zucchini and Carrot Casserole is the ultimate comfort food. Veggies mixed with stuffing, baked to perfection.
Zucchini and Carrot Casserole
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 3 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 3 zucchini, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can corn, drained
- 1 packet seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Heat a large oven safe sauté pan over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons butter. Add zucchini and onion. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until veggies start to soften. Add garlic and cook another minute.
- Add carrots, corn and stuffing mix packet. Stir well to combine. Slowly add chicken broth, until all bread cubes are moistened. Season with salt and pepper. Spread remaining butter over top. Cook for 12 minutes, or until stuffing cubes are golden brown.